A compact design that works well in restricted space with a wide and rugged tyre footprint to provide more stability on uneven ground and inclines. Capacities range from 1800kg to 3500kg.
Designed around the most modern aesthetic trends, these forklifts combine a natural, friendly appearance with practical day-to-day outdoor use.
Heavy-duty tyres offer a footprint that produces more stability and a stronger lifting capacity across all work environments. An upwards steering cylinder reduces the turning radius and increases the steering angle. Popular with customers in Crawley, Guildford, Horsham, Paddock Wood, Redhill and the surrounding Surrey, Sussex and Kent areas who need a hardworking machine from an equally hardworking forklift sales department.
• Wide-view two-stage mast measuring 2.7m x 6.0m
• Wide-view three-stage mast measuring 3.6m x 6.5m
• Side-shift and integrated side-shift transmission
• Comfortable suspension seat
• Impressive fork dimensions
• Spark arrestor
• Onboard fire extinguisher
• Cabin fitted with heater and air conditioning