Our forklift hire periods are flexible to meet our clients’ requirements, which can range from same-day 24-hour rentals, subject to availability, to 5-years contracts. No job is too big or small, from single forklift deliveries to a fleet of vehicles at larger construction sites. Whatever your needs, we can supply a reliable forklift service with machinery which maintained and safety regulated.
Our forklift service focuses on providing safe and efficient forklifts, from electric to gas and diesel-fuelled models, for clients in Horsham, Guildford, Redhill, Crawley, Paddock Green and throughout the South East. Each vehicle is ergonomically designed to keep operators comfortable and safe, with state-of-the-art hydraulics systems for an unbeatable performance.
1 to 5-tonne Electric Counterbalance Forklift
• Safe and easy to operate with ZAPI Anti-Rollback system and protection from exposure to overheating or low and high voltage
• Compact designs enable work to be carried out quickly and efficiently at smaller properties and commercial sites in Guilford, Crawley, Horsham, Redhill, Paddock Wood and the surrounding South East areas
1 to 5-tonne LPG Counterbalance Forklift
• Gas-powered, high-output engine produces low sound
• Capable of reaching a wide-range of tilting angles
• Excellent fuel-efficiency and torque, ideal for forklift hire at sites with high inclines and uneven terrains
• Environmentally-friendly model which is accredited by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
1 to 5-tonne Diesel Counterbalance Forklift
• Ideal for heavy lifting in tight, restricted areas with tight turning capabilities
• Fuel-efficient to deliver high performance, with maximum torque and low revving
• Equipped with environmentally-friendly engines
• Robust operator units, with safe shift levers, adjustable suspension seats and ergonomically positioned pedals
1.5 to 2-tonne Narrow Aisle Flexi Trucks
• Able to reach higher locations for loading and unloading materials
• Perfect to manoeuvre around smaller spaces, including warehouses
3 to 4-tonne Combi-Lift Trucks
• Combines the features of a forklift and a side-loading vehicle
• Provides a safe and stable way to transport large, longer loads
We offer a dedicated forklift service tailored to our clients’ needs. To ensure the equipment and machinery is best suited to fulfilling their project, we’ll provide clients with an experienced member of our team to survey their domestic, commercial or industrial site in Crawley, Guildford, Horsham, Redhill, Paddock Wood and the surrounding South East counties.
Following complete warehouse fit-outs, which are installed with BS EN ISO 9000 certified products and approved by the Storage Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (SEMA), clients in Crawley, Guildford, Horsham, Redhill, Paddock Wood and the South East areas will gauge a better understanding of the forklift hire vehicles they require, based on the materials they stock and the available space.
When it comes to maintenance, servicing or safety inspections, we are qualified to issue L.O.L.E.R certificates, adhering to Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER). Clients can also be assured that our company carries more than £10 million in public and product liability cover.
Our friendly and professional forklift hire team in Horley manage rental contracts for all forklift vehicle and trucks, which range from same-day and 24-hour jobs, to weekly, monthly and annual periods, up to 6-years maximum. However long you need our assistance, we’ll find the right forklift hire solution for you.